Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Bible and the Free Market

I want to start a new blog. Again?!

Two days ago, I received my copy of Thomas E. Woods Jr.'s The Church and the Market. This book reminds me of Gary North's economic commentary on the Bible. 

This new blog is about the Bible and the free market. Before I start writing, I began googling first the first top ten sites using "The Bible and the Free Market" as my search query. Among the 10, the 7th does not work. The content of numbers 1 and 4 is similar. Gary North's website is number 5 and it was duplicated by the 8th link. Number 9 is a forum. And number 10 has a very long and unusual title, New Free Market Jesus Bible promises less Christian charity, more ass-kicking capitalism. Number 2 is from Acton Institute. Numbers 3 and 6 are here and here

That's enough for tonight. Tomorrow, I will read all these links. I know that Google ranking changes easily. So if I will not keep these links, I am not sure if I can track them again.

This post serves as a kind of reference for all the mentioned links. I am thinking of synthesizing all their contents into one. After doing that, I will return to Gary North's economic commentary. I think, there is no other source like it that provides an in-depth study of the relationship between the Bible and the free market.

No comments:

Post a Comment